Little Apostles aims to educate the whole child through a Christ-centered curriculum focused on science, technology, arts, math, and religion.
Little Apostles believes that children learn best through direct, hands-on experiences with people and materials. For this reason, we aim to:
- Employ highly qualified teachers and administrators who are personally committed to their faith and dedicated teaching in a faith filled environment.
- Encourage children to learn naturally by exploring the world around them through creative play.
- Create a loving and safe environment where children can interact, learn, and play with classmates and teachers.
- Foster a love of learning through languages, literacy, mathematics, science, and social development.
- Teach all subjects thoroughly, modeling learning, especially learning of the Catholic faith, as a way of life.
- Provide a peanut safe school for the physical well-being of our students.
"All are welcome here!"